Clubs & Activities
Activities organised by South Hunsley Sports
Mini Kickers Soccer School
- Introduction to football for 3-8 year olds.
- 60 minute sessions run on Saturdays between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
- Gym sessions for 12-16 year olds.
- Tuesday to Friday, 4.00pm – 4.45pm and Saturday and Sunday, 11.00am – 11.45am.
- For further information, please click here.
External Clubs and Activities
A number of external clubs hire our facilities at South Hunsley Sports. Please contact the clubs direct for further information.
- These sessions run on a Monday & Saturday and are suitable for juniors and adults
- For further information, please contact Ashley on 07515 114694
- Suitable for age 4+
- For further information, please contact Abby on 07793 281849
South Wolds Badminton Club
Formed by the merger of South Cave and South Hunsley Badminton Clubs. We play from 7pm every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the year at South Hunsley Sports Centre, HU14 3HS.
If you’d like to play please pre-book by email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/ring/WhatsApp 07901 517 109. For more information go to www.southwoldsbc.org.uk. New members welcome !! Good exercise, good fun….a great night out!
Danceforce Performing Arts Academy
- Sessions run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Suitable for ages 2 and a half – 18
- Ballet, Tap, Modern, Street Dance, Musical Theatre and Acrobatic Arts
- For further information, please contact Mel at email@example.com
- Sessions run during the school holidays
- Suitable for ages 5 – 12
- NERF Wars, Rock Climbing, Football, Gymnastics, Golf, Dodgeball and more.
- For futher information, please visit www.fit4fun.co
Powerplay Football League
South Hunsley Sports also host several local football and netball clubs. For further information please call the centre on 01482 636733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to pass your details on.