Clubs & Activities
Activities organised by South Hunsley Sports
Mini Kickers Soccer School
- Introduction to football for 3-8 year olds.
- 60 minute sessions run on Saturdays between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
- Gym sessions for 12-16 year olds.
- Tuesday to Friday, 4.00pm – 4.45pm and Saturday and Sunday, 11.00am – 11.45am.
- For further information, please click here.
External Clubs and Activities
A number of external clubs hire our facilities at South Hunsley Sports. Please contact the clubs direct for further information.
- These sessions run on a Monday & Saturday and are suitable for juniors and adults
- For further information, please contact Ashley on 07515 114694
- Suitable for age 4+
- For further information, please contact Abby on 07793 281849
- These sessions run on a Tuesday and Thursday, 7.00pm – 10.00pm (September – April) and Thursday, 7.00 – 10.00pm (May – August)
- For further information, please contact Halim on 07928 794158
Danceforce Performing Arts Academy
- Sessions run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Suitable for ages 2 and a half – 18
- Ballet, Tap, Modern, Street Dance, Musical Theatre and Acrobatic Arts
- For further information, please contact Mel at email@example.com
- Sessions run during the school holidays
- Suitable for ages 5 – 12
- NERF Wars, Rock Climbing, Football, Gymnastics, Golf, Dodgeball and more.
- For futher information, please visit www.fit4fun.co
East Yorkshire Judo
- Sessions run on a Friday and are available to juniors and adults.
- For more information, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powerplay Football League
South Hunsley Sports also host several local football and netball clubs. For further information please call the centre on 01482 636733 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to pass your details on.